Charltons’s personal injury solicitors provide representation for those involved in motor vehicle accidents, injuries suffered at work, medical negligence claims, accidents suffered on public or private property and victims’ compensation for grieving family members.
Charltons can assist you with the legal advice and representation through all stages of the matter – from assessing the amount of personal injury compensation you are entitled through to issuing of court proceedings, we compassionately guide you to reach a fair personal injury settlement. To make things a little easier, we will even visit those with mobility issues in the comfort of your own home.
Personal injury claims can cover the following situations:
- Motor vehicle accident compensation (including cars, motorbikes, boats, trains etc.)
- Public liability (e.g. injury suffered at a public event)
- Product liability (e.g. injury from defective products)
- Occupiers Liability (e.g. injury sustained from a defective property)
- Medical negligence (e.g. injury sustained due to treatment provided by a medical professional)
- Professional Negligence (e.g. injury suffered from poor craftsmanship)
Due to the complicated laws and strict time limits on lodging personal claims, contact Charltons right away to organise a consultation with an experienced personal injury solicitor in Staffordshire.
Did a doctor or nurse make a mistake when treating you or a loved one? Did a surgical procedure or hospital treatment go wrong? Did a doctor make an incorrect diagnosis? Whether it happened in the NHS or privately, you may have a clinical negligence case.
Doctors, surgeons, dentists, pharmacists, midwives, nurses and care home attendants all have a duty of care to treat you with skill, care and diligence. If they’ve failed to do so then we can help make sure that justice is done.
You may be entitled to compensation for medical costs, pain and suffering, lost wages, and lost of earning capacity. It’s not a simple process though and you need to be prepared to have to negotiate with the NHS representatives, the doctor or the medical trust that’s involved. If you’d rather focus on your recovery than worry about medical bills and negotiating with insurance agents then we can help. Our solicitors are committed to fighting for justice so that you get the compensation you deserve.
Our local medical negligence solicitor on your side
We’re experienced negotiators and litigators and we will:
- Evaluate your case and advise you on how likely you are to succeed.
- Ask you questions to ascertain the full impact of the negligence.
- Gather evidence to investigate what happened and who was at fault.
- Bring in expert medical experts on your behalf.
- Negotiate with the insurance companies.
- Take them to court and fight on your behalf if needed.
Types of medical negligence claims
Our location medical negligence solicitor has experience in the following types of cases:
- Failure to follow proper standards of care
- Negligent treatment
- Delaying treatment
- Discharging a patient prematurely
- Surgical errors
- Anesthesia mistakes
- Medication errors and overdoses
- Unnecessary surgery
- Misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose
- Dental claims
- Cosmetic surgery claims
- Wrongful death
There are strict time limits involved in medical malpractice cases, so please don’t delay. Contact us for an initial consultation.
Why choose us?
- We offer free, no obligation initial consultations. Our location medical negligence solicitors will discuss the details of your case and advise you on the next steps.
- No win no fee. In most cases we fund claims through a no win no fee agreement.
- Experience. Medical malpractice is complex and it’s important to have experienced location medical negligence solicitors on your side.
Contact us or email for an initial, no obligation, discussion with our personal injury team.